Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christmas time with Edwin...

Hey everyone, 
sorry its been awhile since my last post, I've been so busy making my creations for the next Magnolia Ink, and other things that I can't show you just yet!!

But guess what I've got something new to share with you now... a drawer!!

This is the first time I have made one of these and I had so much fun putting it together.
I used one of the gorgeous new stamps from Winter wonderland collection... Christmas Eve Edwin, he is so adorable with his little xmas tress!!


Edwin is coloured using Distress ink markers and refills...
I added some Frantage in shabby white around the image!! 

There's also lots of shaved ice sprinkled around for sparkle... gotta have some sparkle!!


I used heaps of 3D Kindy glitz on this to create a snowy effect...
(Thankyou jenny for the draw knob and 3D kindy glits)


All the paper is new release paper from Winter wonderland collection and it is all stunning, they have gorgeous Christmas images on every piece, I love the snowman one its so cute!!

The poinsettia die I have used here is the build a poinsettia from Cottage cutz.
 I added in some buttons for the center of the flowers.

The tree's in the background are a stamp and die cut from sizzix. Great for xmas cards!!


I hope you like it... I will be back very soon with a card. 
Hugz Ashlee 

Challenges: 
Midweek magnolias - anything but a card: http://www.midweekmagnolias.blogspot.com.au/
Lovely hanglar or Magnolia - christmas : http://lovely-haenglar-only.blogspot.com.au/
Time for Magnolia - embossing: http://timeformagnoliachallenge.blogspot.com.au
Marvellous Magnolia - anything goes: http://marvelousmagnoliachallenge.blogspot.com.au





7 comments:

  1. so precious box, love it
    thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Beauty! Love the Draw Design. Glad the Knobs were useful! He has come up Sooooo Goood Awesome Colouring as always! :) Have a Great Week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your drawer box is absolutely fabulous Ashlee! Love it to the bits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is utterly beautiful! I love the colours and details and your colouring is fantastic.
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwww supermooie creatie heb je gemaakt. Bedankt voor je deelname bij TFM. Groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely box and fab Edwin. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful box, Ashlee. Love your gorgeous coloring. So so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at the Midweek Magnolias! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!